Information Security Engineer (Remote) Atlanta, Georgia
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE:PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Information Security Engineer (Remote) to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE:A high-powered engineer that plays a pivotal role in the design, implementation, maintenance, and monitoring of the security posture throughout the enterprise. You are a trusted advisor throughout technology and assist in providing guidance for security design and architecture. You help drive consultation and collaboration with teams along with identification, evaluation, delivery of key initiatives with those teams. With experience in multiple technology platforms, you will evaluate solutions and designs and create design artifacts for long-term strategies.
- Collaborate with business owners, product managers, and development teams to provide subject matter expertise and analysis for information security matters
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of architectural plans, roadmaps, and designs
- Provide consultation and oversight on key initiatives and projects across the enterprise to ensure security alignment and direction
- Provide evaluation analysis and thought leadership for security platforms and products
- Maintain, and mature a holistic cybersecurity architecture for the company
- Engage with vendors, partners, and internal teams to discuss and evaluate solutions, stay abreast of emerging threats and trends, and conduct POC trials of innovative solutions
- Assist in the delivery of technology strategy set by leadership and the defining of security controls
- Analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective to identify and resolve security issues
- Advise on implementation of technical security safeguards to protect information systems from intentional (unauthorized) or accidental (inadvertent) access or destruction
- Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes and propositions for further system security enhancement
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a security architect, engineer in the Identity & Access Management space
- Identity and Access Management (IAM), including extensive oAuth, Active Directory, Azure Active Directory, AWS IAM, CyberArk PAS, identity management, privileged access management knowledge, and other IAM facets
- System security concepts, including authentication, authorization (RBAC\ABAC), encryption/hashing, SAML, and LDAP
- Demonstrated knowledge of secure build and configuration standards in a highly regulated environment
- The ability to independently manage multiple projects and requests effectively
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service
- Working knowledge of ITIL including incident, problem, and knowledge management
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology-related field preferred
- Desired security certifications include: AWS Cloud Practitioner, Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Identity & Access Manager (CIAM)
- Experience with PowerShell, Python, SQL Query, etc.
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy. Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.