Senior ServiceNow Engineer (Remote) Atlanta, Georgia
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Senior ServiceNow Engineer to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver
YOU ARE: An instrumental player in driving ServiceNow to new heights. This position will take the most complex business challenges and systematically configure them into a comprehensive, yet simple and user-friendly interfaces. Additionally, the ability to communicate and collaborate well with others is a key factor of success for this position. Employee experience is important to Progressive Leasing, this position will provide a key role in helping not only make interactions with ServiceNow systems seamless but help build great relationships with our internal teams.
- Reporting to the IT Service Management Dev Manager to support the development, configuration, testing and launch of new features using various ServiceNow modules, including but not limited to; ITOM, Integration Hub, SAM Pro, CMDB, HR, etc
- Seek improvements for existing systems, and processes suggesting enhancements and streamlining functionality
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners on various projects; providing support, application development and standardization
- 5+ years of implementation and strong working knowledge of ServiceNow
- Strong software development experience
- Experience working in a tech-centric, fast-paced environment with multiple competing deadlines
- Proven ability to work successfully on projects that have high-level exposure, which may require presentation/demo to stakeholders
- Ability to learn and support new technologies and train others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Competitive Compensation; Elibible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.