Field Driver - Customer Assistance Representative - Brockton, MAApply Now Brockton, MA
Progressive Leasing is looking for top notch Field Driver – Customer Assistance Representatives in Brockton, MA. In this role, you will play a key role in supporting our Operations Recovery team by ensuring timely pick-up of returned merchandise from customers or collecting on past-due accounts, while providing the highest level of customer service with integrity and respect.
What You’ll Do:
• Make contact with customers at their residence to discuss past-due account and/or recover merchandise
• Constantly communicate using a company issued iPad, iPhone, and Door Knocking device app
• Routinely lift merchandise “dollying”, loading, unloading, securing and protecting heavy merchandise between homes and regional Hub centers
• Learn and apply new information and methods to work in assigned area
• Adhere to all quality and safety guidelines
• Work a flexible schedule Monday – Saturday (Sundays off!)
• Adhere to company Core Values and follow standard operating procedures
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• To operate a CMV for interstate transportation, drivers must be at least 21 years old with a valid state driver’s license. Candidates must also meet our driver qualification requirements which includes a satisfactory MVR (driving record).
• Prior experience providing a high level of customer service to customers
• Must maintain a professional appearance and possess great communication skills
• Previous warehouse, delivery, and/or driver experience is helpful
• Able to regularly lift 50-75 lbs. without assistance or push and pull up to 100 lbs. occasionally using a dolly and other safety equipment
• Experience in handling money preferred
• Perform other duties as assigned by management
• Bilingual (English/Spanish Fluency) a plus
• Previous Lease to Own experience a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
• Competitive Compensation $16.00 per hour with Monthly Bonus Potential
• Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
• 401K, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.