Compliance Field Examiner - Charlotte, NC Charlotte, North Carolina
Are you a Road Warrior? Do you enjoy working in the field? Do you like eye-spy or detective movies? If so, Progressive Leasing has the right opportunity for you. We are looking for a Compliance Field Examiner who can collect data in field retail locations and report your findings. This is a field-based position that will be located in Charlotte, NC or Raleigh, NC. If you consider yourself, independent, well organized, have solid people skills, a great work ethic with integrity - we would love to hear from you!
This role requires daily/weekly travel for in-person visits to retail stores.
- Perform field examination activity in various retail locations
- Determine control objectives and ensure compliance programs are executed appropriately
- Act as a “secret shopper” conducting transactions with retail partners to determine compliance with company standards and applicable laws and regulations
- Prepare, edit, and revise examination findings via internal CRM system
- Confidently present and interact with all levels of internal and external employees from executives to front-line retail employees
- Enter and code data accurately
- Work a flexible schedule that includes at least 50% travel within the designated region (North Carolinaand surrounding areas)
- 2+ years sales and retail background
- Ability to research and investigate
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Strong analytic abilities with organizational and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration a strong plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.