Lead Security Program Manager (Remote) Chicago, Illinois
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE:PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Lead Security Program Manager (Remote) to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A high-powered program manager in the information security space. As a Lead Security Program Manager, you will own the cross-functional coordination of Security programs, projects, and product work across business and technical disciplines. You will manage and execute a portfolio of initiatives, navigating cross-functional obstacles while assisting the Information Security team in the achievement of their objectives. You will work collaboratively across projects with teams, product owners, process teams, business stakeholders, external parties, etc., ensuring that objectives, dependencies, obstacles and other project details are anticipated and planned for in advance.
- Own a portfolio of cross-functional initiatives.
- Create a project charter for each initiative defining objectives, scope, timeline, dependencies, and team member responsibilities.
- Contributes to design and alignment to enterprise Agile methodology, SAFe or equivalent SSDLC (Security SDLC) across the organization to coordinate dependencies and collaborate with other teams.
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles or open decisions to direct leader and executive leadership as appropriate.
- Develop and maintain dashboards of project metrics that can be reported to teams and management.
- Develop Security and Technology Risk-related board material.
- Interface with cross-functional teams including, but not limited to: Technology, Risk, Operations, Finance, Sales, and Legal/Compliance.
- Participate in special projects/research and prepare management reports.
- Engages with technical process owners to understand technical process steps, identify risk, and drive toward a completed documentation that aligns with the Information Security Operations & Engineering programs.
- Maintain optimistic but honest communication style that instills confidence across teams.
- Foster an environment in which clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution can be successful.
- Coordinate project impact and results monitoring to provide visibility to senior management.
- Defines and delivers appropriate Information Security metrics, analytics, and scorecards.
- All other duties as required.
- Master’s degree in business, Information Systems, Computer Science or technology-related field preferred.
- Desired security certifications include: CRISC, GSTRT, CISM, CISA.
- Relevant project management and agile certifications a plus, including: PMP, PgMP.
- Minimum of 8+ years of experience.
- 8+ years in Agile methodology experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines with accuracy.
- Experience with project management (planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives).
- Ability to identify problems, analyze data and present conclusions effectively.
- Strong work ethic and high initiative.
- Strong verbal, written and presentations skills.
- Excellent PC skills (Excel, Word, Adobe, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Project).
- Excellent communication, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to working as a team and providing excellent customer service.
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.