Account Executive - eCommerce (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring an Account Executiveto join our eCommerce Salesorganization. You will work within the sales and support team which is responsible for driving company initiatives specific to customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
In this role you will act as a brand ambassador for the Company fostering relationships with major eCommerce retailers for both pure play eCommerce and the eCommerce division of omni-channel retailers. You will drive sales by collaborating with applicable Progressive Leasing territory, market, and district leaders to review account performanceto increase utilization and improve customer experience.
- Increase eCommerce revenue within assigned accounts
- Build eCommerce partner relationships
- Develop Annual and Quarterly business plans to drive measurable results for Progressive Leasing and our customers
- Understand and anticipate the needs of the customer while strategically planning and addressing those needs in a manner that is appropriate for both the customer/Prog
- Serve as a single point of contact for the retail owner by establishing relationships of trust within assigned accounts and build trust over time by flawless execution for the customer/Prog
- Acts as the lead for all internal support organizations
- Other duties as needed
- Up to 50% travel required
- 5+ years’ experience in Sales Account Management
- 3+ years’ experience with National/Regional eCommerce account management
- 3+ years’ experience sellingSAAS eCommerce or Fintech solutions into eCommerce retailers
- Working knowledge of operations, finance, training, marketing, account management, legal, SAAS, and eCommerce businesses
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships that is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Take pride in our company ethics & culture while holding employees to the same standards
- Understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful representative
- Present a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Demonstrated ability to successful perform remote work
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.