Account Executive - NationalApply Now Draper, UT
Are you a champion at building and maintaining meaningful relationships? Are you a creative, sales professional that thrives on being challenged? If so, Progressive Leasing has an opening for a Humble and Hungry Account Executive, to manage revenue generating sales activities for one of our national retailers. You will develop and implement plans to expand partner revenues across the U.S. You will act as the face of our brand, meeting with territory, market, and district leaders to review financial results of product usage. You will work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the revenue growth of assigned territories of a national retail partner
- Responsible for owning relationships at the territory, market, and district levels
- Responsible for Annual and Quarterly business plans – drive measurable results for Progressive Leasing
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customer and understanding what Progressive wants to accomplish – ability to put a plan together and execute to ensure both parties get what they need
- Acts as the QB for assigned territories/markets/districts – responsible to marshal resources inside of Progressive to accomplish annual and quarterly goals
- Is the one point of contact for the assigned territories/markets/districts – establishes relationships of trust within assigned accounts – builds trust over time by executing flawlessly for the customer and for Progressive Leasing
- Acts as the lead for all internal retailer support organizations – must be able to have a working knowledge of operations, finance, training, account management, legal, and IT.
- Other duties as needed
- Up to 50% travel required
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships which is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, can-do attitude and professionalism
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful sales team
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Candidate can be remote or located at our offices in Salt Lake City
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years' managing a national footprinted account
- Must have at least 4 years Sales Management experience (remote team experience preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ retail/account management experience to be considered
- Must know how to use MS Office tools i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- College degree of equivalent combination of education and experience at least 5 years’ minimum
- Advanced Degree preferred but not required (MBA)
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.