Account ExecutiveApply Now Draper, UT
Are you a pro at building and maintaining meaningful relationships? Does your Beast Mode activate to find a creative solution to overcome any challenge you face? If so, Progressive Leasing has "Multiple" openings for Humble and Hungry Account Executives, to manage revenue generating sales activities for our retail and wireless accounts. You will develop and implement plans to expand partner revenues across the U.S. You will act as the face of our brand, with large merchants, meeting quarterly to review financial results of product usage. You will work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction revenue generation and long-term account goals in line with company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the revenue growth of assigned Retail / Enterprise accounts
- Responsible for Headquarter level relationships – C Level down to store level associates
- Responsible for Annual and Quarterly business plans – drive measurable results for Progressive Leasing
- Responsible for understanding the needs of the customer and understanding what Progressive wants to accomplish – ability to put a plan together and execute to ensure both parties get what they need
- Acts as the QB for assigned accounts – responsible to marshal resources inside of Progressive to accomplish annual and quarterly goals
- Is the one point of contact for the customer – establishes relationships of trust within assigned accounts – builds trust over time by executing flawlessly for the customer and for Progressive Leasing
- Acts as the lead for all internal retailer support organizations – must be able to have a working knowledge of operations, finance, training, account management, legal, and IT.
- Responsible for bringing in new National accounts as customers to Progressive Leasing – identifying, prospecting, presenting, closing, and integration of new accounts.
- Other duties as needed
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Dynamic. You’re innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to win!
- Fearless. You’re a charismatic people person who is passionate about creating customer relationships which is exemplified by your high energy, enthusiasm, can-do attitude and professionalism
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a results-driven, highly successful sales team
- Collaborative and Committed. You have a “can do” attitude and believe that anything is possible with the right focus and the right team
- Mobile. Our company is headquartered in Draper, Utah. This role is remote so you will be required to use your own vehicle to travel to your assigned merchant’s retail locations
Preferred Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have at least 4 years Sales Management experience (remote team experience preferred)
- Must have a minimum of 3 years’ retail / wireless experience to be considered
- Must know how to use MS Office tools i.e. Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- College degree of equivalent combination of education and experience at least 5 years’ minimum
- Advanced Degree preferred but not required (MBA)
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 22,500+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.