Associate Machine Learning Engineer (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring an Associate Machine Learning Engineer (Remote) for our Draper, Utah headquarters. As a Machine Learning Engineer, you will blend machine learning and software engineering to build tools and pipelines that will allow our Data Science team to quickly, easily, and seamlessly build and deploy predictive models into a production environment.
You will be responsible for ensuring that models built using this pipeline are robust to outliers and data issues, are thoroughly tested, and performance is closely monitored. You will explore new algorithms and technologies as you work to ensure we stay on the cutting edge of the latest machine learning tools available. You will ensure that your tools are tailored to the needs of the users, are flexible enough to handle a variety of problems, and are continuously improving over time in meaningful ways. Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team that forms the backbone of a fast-growing company at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry.
- Work with Data Science and Engineering teams to build a machine learning pipeline that covers data ingestion, normalization and preparation, feature creation and selection, modeling, evaluation of model performance, explanation of model workings, deployment to production, and monitoring in production
- Develop tools to optimize model performance in terms of accuracy, time to train, time to deploy, and prediction speed in production
- Develop diagnostic tools to understand model performance, detect outliers and data drift, monitor accuracy across time, and ensure that any errors are quickly discovered
- Work with deployment team to ensure that models can be deployed seamlessly in a continuous integration environment
- Identify, evaluate, and help implement emerging advanced analytics technologies and methods
- Be part of a collegial, fast-growing team of like-minded data scientists who work and play together, and who love what they do and where they do it!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Data Science or related field
- Familiarity with collaborative version control frameworks e.g., GIT
- Familiarity with Python including analytics and ML libraries
- Experience with AWS, Azure, Databricks, Delta Lake, Snowflake preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.