Business Development RepresentativeApply Now Draper, UT
If you are seeking a long-term career in sales or business development leadership, then look no further. Progressive Leasing has an opening for an Business Development Representative. This individual will generate qualified sales opportunities and set appointments for the Business Development Directors to drive revenue and will be measured by number of leads generated, appointments set, opportunities created, and deals closed.
What You'll Do:
- Must have experience selling financial services or technical software to C level executives
- Travel may include networking events, tradeshows, or other appropriate opportunities to make connections
- Serve as the initial point of contact into key accounts
- Responsible for establishing relationships, discovery, building value and overcoming objections while qualifying leads to create sales-ready opportunities
- Responsible for acquiring key prospect data from the initial conversation, from the web, from tradeshows and other sources, and posting that data in CRM
- Responsible to set initial appointments for our business development lead and if appointment does not hold, reschedule with the prospect
- Reach or exceed performance metrics on appointments set, opportunities created, and deals closed
- Keep abreast of the industry and technologies to ensure you are a trusted resource to prospects
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Proven track record of success in outside or inside sales/business development
- 4-5+ year’s experience in B2B (preferred) or B2C sales/business development
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) or equivalent on-the-job experience
- Strong presentation/communication skills
- Driven individual with a work ethic to match their ambitions to grow their career at a rapid rate
- Must be seeking a long-term career in sales or business development leadership
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.