Business Intelligence EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
The Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer will report to the Sr. Director of BI & Analytics. This role is responsible for designing and implementing efficient, flexible, and scalable ETL processes, metadata management and helping with preparing data for complex analytics and reporting purposes.
What You'll Do:
- Develop an understanding of our current BI architecture to build future solutions.
- Build ETL Processes to get data from any source (database, files, APIs) into Datawarehouse/DataMart.
- Work closely with engineers, business analysts, product owners and stakeholders to understand the problems we are trying to solve and provide efficient solutions.
- Basic dimensional modeling.
- Provide clear, accurate, timely, and 100% transparency to the status of service related efforts, issues, upgrades, etc.
- Continuously nurture your skills, knowledge, talents, expertise, passion, and will to exceed the needs of team and company
- Primary/Support function in enterprise reporting and dashboard development
- Meet or exceed service level goals set by the leadership team and fellow team members with a professional level of quality
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent experience
- Experience with T-SQL or other SQL programming language
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse design (Kimball and other methodologies) and SQL Server is preferred
- Experience with Power BI, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Self-Service Analytics or similar tools is preferred
- Passion for efficiency, creativity and constant learning
- Strong problem solving skills
- C# or other programming language experience is preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.