Business Intelligence EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
The Business Intelligence Engineer will report to the Director of BI and Analytics. This role is responsible for designing and implementing efficient, flexible, extensible, and scalable ETL processes, metadata management, and building reports and dashboards.
What You'll Do:
- Enterprise Reporting and Dashboard Development
- Meet or exceed service level goals set by the leadership team and fellow team members with a professional level of quality
- Provide clear, accurate, timely, and 100% transparency to the status of service related efforts, issues, upgrades, etc.
- Continuously nurture your skills, knowledge, talents, expertise, passion, and will to exceed the needs of team and company
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or 2+ years related experience
- Experience with T-SQL or other SQL programming language
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse design (Kimball and other methodologies) and SQL Server, preferred
- Experience with SSIS, SSAS and SSRS or similar tools is preferred
- Passion for efficiency, creativity and constant learning
- Strong problem-solving skills
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc. (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.