Collections DirectorApply Now Draper, UT
The Collections Director will define and execute best practice strategies to manage aged receivables and optimize collection outreach activities to achieve targeted goals. You will have the ability to make an immediate and substantial impact on the success of our business as you partner with a highly talented Operations team to shape, implement, monitor and continuously improve collections, servicing strategies and operational effectiveness.
Our Operations team is dedicated to developing and executing winning strategies in an engaging environment. We provide our employees with challenging opportunities where passion, tenacity, innovation and diligence are rewarded. We want your passion, your creativity and your mastery in rallying support for the ideas that will advance our initiatives. With your broad strategic collections expertise, you will plan, develop and implement highly effective strategies, solutions and initiatives to collect outstanding receivables.
Reporting to the Vice President of Operations, you will be a crucial member of the leadership team responsible for results. You will deliver on commitments and expect the same of others. With your deep knowledge of collections and customer support, you will gain the respect of your team but it will be your candid and inspirational leadership style, which will allow you to leverage creativity and find out-of-the-box solutions. Your employees will want to follow your lead because together you will redefine the collections experience in a tangible and meaningful way.
What you bring to the role:
- You’ve created and led highly effective teams so you’ll have at least 7+ years collections leadership experience
- Significant experience motivating and inspiring employees in a large (150+) contact center environment
- A personality with the natural ability to advise others on industry best practices
- Proven ability to successfully manage teams with an emphasis on; training and detailed metrics/measurement
- Experience collaborating and coordinating in geographically dispersed organization
- Proven characteristics of a motivated, self-driven leader who leads by example promoting a high-performance culture
- Superior written and oral communication skills, with the ability to persuasively present and communicate
- A high level of integrity, work ethic, motivational leadership, communication and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business Management, or similar field preferred
You must be able to:
- Oversee the implementation of effective business practices and ensure operational excellence at all levels to enhance client satisfaction and advocacy
- Develop strategic and tactical goals and objectives, continually evaluate and enhance workflow to implement best practices
- Facilitate activities with related department leaders and stakeholders, provide leadership to subordinate employees, and ensure advocacy at all levels of operations
- Develop management protocols and accountabilities to ensure the timely and thorough execution of collection strategies and ensure coordination and integration with broader corporate goals and objectives
- Travel to support business objectives, as needed
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.