Collections Representative - Dent-A-MedApply Now Draper, UT
We have launched a search for Collections Representatives to join the DAMI family. Do you want to be a part of an organization that offers a competitive salary with a competitive monthly bonus and an opportunity to get started on your career path? Apply Today!
- Start Date: Monday, January 23, 2017
- Training: Two weeks, M-F
- Full-Time & Part-Time positions available
- Shift: 6:00 am - 2:30 pm or 11:30 am - 8:00 pm
- Speak Spanish? We offer an additional 5% to your base pay!
What You’ll Do:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls (e.g. dialer and manual calls)
- Work with Dent-A-Med Customers to obtain past due payments
- Manage and accurately document account details
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Must have been in current position for a minimum of six months
- 1 year of collections experience, preferred
- Customer Service and prior Collections experience with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired, we offer;
- Competitive Pay with opportunity for a VERY competitive monthly bonus PLUS a 5% Shift Differential for PM roles, 5% Shift Differential for Spanish speaking positions (Base wages are determined by previous employment experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Subsidized commuter pass/public transportation
- Unlimited Learning Potential and Career Opportunities! We provide on-the-job-training and are dedicated to promote from within. Over 50% of our positions are filled by internal employees.
WHO IS Dent-A-Med?
Founded in 1983, DAMI is a steadily growing company, originating loans of $100 million annually. Our scalable customer payment software products provides loans through 2,000+ retail locations in 49 states.
Dent-A-Med does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Dent-A-Med does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.