ControllerApply Now Draper, UT
We’ve launched a national search for a highly skilled Controller for Dent-A-Med, a wholly owned subsidiary of Progressive Leasing. The Controller must have a deep understanding of financial reporting and federal/state regulatory requirements on a national scale. There is a strong preference for candidates who have public company accounting experience. This role is critical in ensuring impeccable budgeting, profit and loss, accounting and auditing standards are met. It’s accrual world out there but it doesn’t have to be faced alone, as this role will be responsible for managing the Accounting team. This role will require a “roll your sleeves up to get things done” leadership style. So, if you’re an ambitious, detail oriented, number crunching and effective leader; we’d like to welcome you to the Accounting team – where everyone counts!
What You'll Do:
- Ensure policies and procedures are in compliance with state and federal regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain internal controls and systems to support the financial infrastructure
- Present financial reporting and risk analysis to senior management
- Prepare and analyze financial reporting and consolidated financial statements
- Prepare and process federal and state regulatory documents
- Provide in-depth, data driven forecasting
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- B.S. in Accounting (M.S. Preferred)
- 8+ Yrs experience in progressive accounting roles
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Extensive experience with financial reporting
- Creative and strategic problem solving abilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to partner and build strong working relationships with multiple business units
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
WHO IS DENT-A-MED?
Founded in 1983, Dent-A-Med, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Progressive Leasing LLC, provides financing and billing options for merchants and consumers with The HELPcard. The HELPcard is a line of credit primarily serving prime and near-prime consumers by providing flexible and affordable payment options for various goods and services including: medical procedures, home improvement, retail, and more!
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test