Corporate RecruiterApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is looking for a vibrant, drivenCorporate Recruiterto join our Talent Acquisition Team. If you enjoy working with strong leadership that supports creativity, understands appreciation, values ongoing education and empowers you with the resources necessary to be successful, then this just might be the perfect fit!
Our CorporateRecruiters are focused on providing an amazing candidate experience while collaborating closely with hiring managers to conduct engagement interviews, administer applicant capability assessments and digital screening to support our hiring efforts.Your professionalism, impeccable follow-through, attention to detail, and good judgment will be the foundation for building and maintaining relationships, ensuring in-depth understanding of position requirements, and evangelizing process improvements to screen, interview and hire high-quality candidates. You will help advance our brand across numerous markets and communities to promote Progressive Leasing as a world class employer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Recruit for exempt & non-exempt, corporate openings across the organization
- Be a trusted adviser by developing strong and effective partnerships with department leaders and employees to advance talent acquisition initiatives
- Create strong candidate pipelines and develop relationships with candidates for future opportunities
- Communicate often with candidates and hiring managers. Well informed candidates help build our brand and high quality communication with managers creates trust.
- Utilize your prior experience with multiple systems and high aptitude for technology to screen and interview candidates
- Think outside the box. You will never stop hunting for the perfect candidate, even after they arrive for orientation
- Represent Progressive Leasing at career fairs and corporate events as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Candidates must have 5+ years of experience recruiting for exempt level positions
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong business acumen, including strong problem solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Strong technical aptitude and an excellent working knowledge of applicant tracking systems
- Excellent interviewing and influencing skills
- Strong verbal and written communication as well as organizational and time management skills
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple assignments concurrently, performing well under pressure, and meeting deadlines, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy
COMPENSATION, PERKS, & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products, provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 22,500+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.