Corporate Technical RecruiterApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is looking for a vibrant, driven Corporate Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition Team. If you enjoy working with strong leadership that supports creativity, understands the importance of appreciation, values ongoing education and empowers you with the resources necessary to be successful, then this just might be the perfect fit!
This position will be responsible for providing an amazing candidate experience while collaborating closely with hiring managers throughout the life-cycle of Tech hiring efforts. Your professionalism, impeccable follow-through, attention to detail, and good instincts will be the foundation for building and maintaining relationships; ensuring in-depth understanding of position requirements, and evangelizing process improvements to screen, interview and hire high-quality candidates. You will help advance our brand across numerous markets and communities to promote Progressive Leasing as a world class employer.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage the sourcing process using a variety of techniques to discover and attract the best Tech talent– we’re looking for a lot of unicorns!
- Be a trusted adviser to our Technology teams by developing strong and effective partnerships with department leaders and employees to advance talent acquisition initiatives
- Create strong candidate pipelines and develop relationships with candidates for future opportunities
- Communicate often with candidates and hiring managers (well informed candidates help build our brand and high quality communication with managers creates trust)
- Utilize your prior experience with multiple ATS (we use iCIMS) and high aptitude for technology to screen and interview candidates
- Think outside the box! Get creative and innovative in your recruiting strategies – we encourage it!
- Represent Progressive Leasing at career fairs and corporate events as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years’ of Tech specific recruiting experience
- Fluent in “Tech Talk” – skilled at talking to developers and engineers in their own language
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships
- Strong business acumen; including strategic problem solving skills, critical thinking and self-initiative
- Strong technical aptitude and an excellent working knowledge of ATS (we use iCIMS)
- Excellent and authentic interviewing skills
- Possess strong influential impact on candidates and managers
- Impeccable verbal and written communication, as well as organizational and time management skills
- Skilled in offer negotiation and awareness of employment market trends.
- Proven experience prioritizing and managing multiple assignments concurrently, performing well under pressure, and meeting deadlines, while ensuring acute attention to detail and accuracy
- A combination of corporate and agency/executive search experience is preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.