Curriculum DeveloperApply Now Draper, UT
We’re seeking an experienced Curriculum Developers! This position will report directly to the Training Manager. This position will work with a team of fellow curriculum developers to set the direction, guide the design and development of all training and development initiatives that result from Progressive’s partnership with our retailers and customers. Given the nature of the position, the ideal candidate will be required to have a sound instructional design background with proven experience in all facets of the adult training process, and be comfortable with coordinating multiple projects simultaneously.
What You’ll Do:
- Consult with Subject Matter Experts, including: executive staff, product, marketing, and sales teams.
- Manage multiple projects concurrently
- Identify key behaviors that will impact a desired goal
- Create concise learning objectives
- Implement adult learning theory, models, and methods
- Design and develop engaging instructor lead, and eLearning material for both internal and customer facing audiences
- Utilize multiple design, and industry standard software
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Training and/or team lead experience required
- Results oriented, and able to accomplish assigned tasks consistently
Proficient knowledge with all Microsoft products, specifically Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively review and provide an accurate, well-organized deliverable in a time-conscious fashion
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Proven collaborative work style, with a strong ability to build relationships, gain credibility and partner with internal co-workers
- Ability to organize and complete multiple high-priority projects on schedule under tight deadlines
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 22,500+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.