Customer Payment Assistance RepresentativeApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is searching for individuals that know how to work hard, and have a good time! Join an organization that offers a competitive salary with a competitive monthly bonus, great people contributing to a fantastic corporate culture, and an opportunity to get started on your career path. We're currently searching for Customer Payment Assistance Representatives to join our amazing team. Apply Today!
- Start Date: Monday, July 15, 2019
- Training: Full Time Mandatory - Mon-Fri from 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available!
- Multiple Shifts Available: *Preference given to PM shift plus 5% Shift Differential:
- Rotating Saturdays required
- 6:00 AM -2:30 PM
- 11:30 AM - 8:00PM
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for in-bound and out-bound calls, collecting on accounts that are < 60 days past due.
- Provide top tier support and service to our customers
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Customer Service and prior collections experience with impeccable interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent, must also be 18 years or older
This is a desk-based role in an open workspace environment which will require the individual to remain seated for long periods of time and have the manual ability to operate office equipment such as computer keyboard, mouse, calculator, phone, copier/scanner, and similar machines. As such, vocal dexterity and the ability to hear average conversations is required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
We know that talented people are attracted to companies with long term success, an amazing culture and one that provides competitive pay, comprehensive benefits and outstanding career advancement opportunities. If hired we offer;
- Competitive Pay with opportunity for a VERY competitive monthly bonus PLUS a 5% Shift Differential for PM roles, 5% Shift Differential for Spanish speaking positions (Base wages are determined by previous employment experience)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, Life Insurance, 401K, PTO, Holiday Pay and Tuition Reimbursement
- Subsidized commuter pass/public transportation
- Unlimited Learning Potential and Career Opportunities! We provide on-the-job-training and are dedicated to promote from within. Over 50% of our positions are filled by internal employees.
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.