Data Analyst - Data Science Team Draper, Utah
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in building Data Science and Machine Learning solutions that transform the way retailers and consumers do business. We’re looking for a Data Analyst to continue strengthening that transformation.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
As a Data Analyst, you will draw business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of Progressive’s business and ensure that we capture, mine, and act on data related to our customers, our stores, and our operational and financial performance to drive business impact. You will leverage strong technical skills and creative thinking to solve problems and make quantitative decisions. You’ll work with cutting edge tools and products at the intersection of technology and business, and Big Data will become a way of life for you. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow the business leaders to react quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Build and run models to determine optimal resource allocation
- Analyze transaction patterns to prevent fraud
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using advanced data mining techniques
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Math, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.)
- Experience with data mining and visualization tools such R, Python, Tableau, and Power BI as well as querying languages (SQL, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and experience with querying languages (SQL, etc.)
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.