Data Analyst - Pricing (Remote) Draper, Utah
As a Data Analyst - Pricing, you will be responsible for a critical component of how Progressive Leasing wins in the marketplace – offering the right price to each customer each time. You will draw on your analytic skills to see what customer, product, or transaction characteristics impact the consumer’s willingness or ability to sign a lease at a given price, as well as how pricing impacts the risk performance of each deal. You will need to maintain a close partnership with sales to understand how our competitor pricing practices affect our ability to win deals, and make sure that we react quickly but prudently to competitive challenges. You will need to understand our relationships with our retailers and be able to support the contract negotiation process. Finally, you will need to understand all state and national laws and regulations that govern pricing to ensure that we are fully compliant and appropriately transparent with our pricing terms.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
- Provide strategic support in the development and implementation of Progressive’s pricing strategy
- Apply strong analytical and critical thinking skills to conduct analysis and provide relevant insight to enhance our pricing process
- Understand and be able to implement real-time pricing based on its impact on customer elasticity, financial risk, compliance, and volume
- Become fluent in Progressive’s product portfolio, customer relationships, and competitor pricing practices to fully understand how pricing negotiation impacts the consumer
- Develop pricing proposals for specific channels and merchants with product and sales
- Ensure Progressive's pricing practices are compliant with all national, state and local laws
- Work with the product team to innovate new offerings in the marketplace
- Work with data scientists to test new pricing options and understand price tradeoffs
- 2+ years of experience in an analytical function
- Strong quantitative skills and ability to perform analytics in Excel (experience with SQL is a plus)
- Experience with modeling pricing a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills; ability to work cross-functionally and negotiate between multiple stakeholders, often with conflicting interests, to reach the best outcome
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s a plus
COMPENSATION, PERKS & BENEFITS
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.