Data Analyst - Sales OperationsApply Now Draper, UT
As a Data Analyst, you will draw business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of Progressive’s business and ensure that we capture, mine, and act on data related to our customers, our stores, and our operational and financial performance to drive business impact. You will leverage strong technical skills and creative thinking to solve problems and make quantitative decisions. You’ll work with cutting edge tools and products at the intersection of technology and business, and Big Data will become a way of life for you. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
What You'll Do:
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow the business leaders to adjust quickly to performance and market trends and make data-driven decisions
- Identify potential changes in business and prove / disprove underlying reasons for change using data
- Present and deliver valuable insights to sales business leaders
- Extract usable information from unstructured data using advanced data mining techniques
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience.
- Experience in a Sales Operations business role running and analyzing data as it relates to Quota, Territories, Sales trends etc.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with querying languages (SQL, etc.)
- Experience building dashboards in Power BI or similar BI tool
- Experience with data mining tools such as those found in R, SAS, or Python a plus
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.