Data Analyst - OperationsApply Now Draper, UT
We are seeking a Data Analyst for our Contact Center Operations in Draper, UT! You will draw business insights from data through complex analysis, mining, and visualization. You will learn to understand the nuances of Progressive Leasing’s business and ensure that we capture, and act on data related to our call center operations, our customers, our stores, and our and financial performance to drive business impact.
This position will require a strong analytical and business mindset. You will leverage technical skills and creative thinking to design simple and effective dashboards to answer business questions. You will regularly work with executives and must be able function under high stress situations. Most importantly, you’ll allow us to get unique and valuable insights that go beyond the obvious and help us achieve extraordinary results.
What You'll Do:
- Identify potential opportunities for business improvement through analysis of underlying data
- Present and deliver valuable insights to operations stakeholders
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow business leaders to make data-driven decisions to adjust quickly to performance and market trends
- Extract usable information from structured data warehouse using Microsoft SQL Server
Minimum Requirements & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
- 2 to 4 years’ experience in an analytical role
- Experience in a call center environment or business analytics role
- Expert Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, etc.
- Beginning to Intermediate knowledge of SQL
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools (Power BI, Tableau, etc.)
- Knowledge of report and dashboard design best practices
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.