Director of ProductApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing a product that is transforming the way retailers do business, and we’re looking for a Director of Product to continue and strengthen that transformation. Reporting to the Vice President of Product, this position on our Product team will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand customer needs, create our product vision and roadmap, then execute.
What You'll Do:
- Understand the customer needs and translate those needs into product requirements
- Use Scrum to prioritize, groom, and plan sprints with development teams
- Work with Sales & Marketing to create go-to-market strategies
- Monitor and optimize products already in-market
- Develop an effective, but lightweight win/loss analysis process
- Strong Player/Coach - Be willing and able to lead a team of product managers while still managing a product line
- Align, inspire, and motivate direct reports, development teams, business analysts, and quality assurance engineers
- Effectively recruit and develop top product talent
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 7+ years of experience leading software product management with a complex portfolio of products
- Proven history of successful product management integrations
- Strong working knowledge of Agile/Scrum, user experience design, and conversion rate optimization/analytics.
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- An understanding of retail, consumer finance, and product marketing is a plus
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Ability to harmonize and focus multiple stakeholders on working toward a common goal
- Masters degree in either Business, Finance, or IT related field is preferred
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.