eCommerce Implementation ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for an eCommerce Implementation Manager to continue and strengthen that transformation. This position will work closely with our retail partners and our eCommerce team to implement our eCommerce solution.
What You'll Do:
- Responsbile for retailer implementations of the eCommerce solution in varying degrees of complexity
- Engage with retailers to capture requirements and business processes to drive successful completion of projects
- Coordinate with the Product Management eCommerce team regarding bug fixes and new feature requests
- Create implementation materials, including API guides, that educate and train Progressive’s retail partners
- Establish a project portfolio, prioritized by direct leader
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Maintain in depth understanding of eCommerce Product Team’s strategy and latest features
- Maintain communication of project portfolio
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in software implementation
- Proven experience with customer facing engagements
- Ability to work on multiple implementation projects concurrently
- Strong understanding of technical systems and SaaS platforms
- Experience with creating API guides and technical documentation
- Exceptional communicator. Proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles.
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field is recommended
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.