Enterprise Project Manager (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring a Enterprise Project Manager (Remote). Reporting to the Senior Director, Agile Portfolio Management, you will be part of the product team, and will work cross functionally with other teams at Progressive to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
Progressive Leasing is a fast-growing company with a need for an experienced enterprise project manager skilled in managing initiatives cross-functionally across product and technology, business, and operational stakeholders. Proven track record in delivering projects through the full project and development lifecycle is essential. We are seeking a high performer with an enterprise and product mindset, who demonstrates strength in emotional intelligence, problem solving, and polished communications, with a desire to deliver measurable success and quantifiable benefits.
- Leads and manages the implementation of diverse, multi-disciplined strategic, enterprise level projects
- Strong influencer with the ability to facilitate and build consensus and drive necessary activities and decisioning among a broad range of stakeholders including agile teams, business owners, product, technology, and operations
- Works well under pressure with the ability to take complex ideas, issues, and risks, and articulate them for a wide range of audiences in a clear and succinct manner both in verbal and written form
- Drives effective project and change management throughout all phases of projects, from planning, requirements gathering, risk management, build, testing, implementation, and the post project retrospective
- Partners with and drives alignment across all levels of the project team structure, from product and technology, to impacted cross-functional business stakeholders and project sponsor
- The candidate will be expected to operate with the highest levels of professional maturity and serve as a role model for others while contributing to the positive culture
- Candidate is highly accountable, resilient and results oriented. You are viewed as a go-to person and trusted partner by your working team(s) as well as by your internal clients, sponsor, key stakeholders, and third-party service providers
- Identifies barriers to success early and implements approaches to overcome obstacles and mitigate risk; you serve as the first line of knowledge and escalation for all project health related statuses, issues and challenges
- Creates appropriate stakeholder communications throughout the project including distilled status and messaging to the senior management team as needed
- 6+ years proven track record in delivering a range of complex enterprise projects successfully, timely, and within budget
- 6+ years working knowledge and first-hand experience using a combination of the following project management methodologies: Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall; familiar with the SDLC
- Technical experience with Jira, Confluence, PPM tools, MS Office/Office 365: Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio or LucidCharts
- Preferred PMP or CAPM; Agile certification(s) a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills to build sustainable and productive partnerships
- Experienced and effective in operating within a diverse team comprised of team members and internal clients / stakeholders, located in multiple locations and time zones
- Strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple complex activities
- Adaptable and able to shift as priorities change; equally comfortable navigating in undefined spaces with the ability to create clarity and meaningful results
- Self-starter with the ability to drive and influence others to achieve goals and perform with high quality
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Data and analytical experience a plus; possesses data visualization skills
- Experienced in business case development and end-to-end financial estimating and project reporting required
- Ability to travel as needed
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.