Enterprise Risk Manager, Governance & Culture Draper, Utah
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing a product that is transforming the way retailers do business, and we’re looking for an Enterprise Risk Manager, Governance & Culture to support the execution of enterprise-wide risk management governance protocols. The ideal candidate will be local to the Draper, UT area.
The role will report to the Senior Director of Enterprise Risk Management, and will be instrumental in the development and implementation of best-in-class Enterprise Risk Governance practices. Responsible for being a subject matter expert regarding governance protocols and best practices. This position will partner with key stakeholders across the Company to develop enterprise risk governance standards and evolve risk intelligence into a competitive advantage.
- Work with key stakeholders and leaders to develop and implement governance strategies for enterprise risk management initiatives and activities
- Assess the current state of governance mechanisms and documentation, including policies, procedures, committees, etc.; conduct analysis and identify opportunities
- Create and manage enterprise risk management policies and act as a subject matter expert on industry best practices
- Design processes, procedures and workflows in support of risk management initiatives
- Manage projects and agendas and ensure team remains on track to deliver on key milestones and initiatives
- Participate in the development of a risk measurement and aggregation approach
- Develop, execute and support the development and execution of a company-wide risk education and communication strategy to enable and maintain a strong risk culture
- Partner with Learning & Development to design risk management training modules
- Experience writing communications, newsletters, training documents, etc.
- Proven ability in creating, maintaining and improving processes
- Able to take ownership, self-motivate and deliver results in ambiguous situations
- Experience in project management
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Communications Field preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation, eligible for Quarterly Bonus
- Full health benefits: medical/dental/vision/life insurance + paid parental leave
- Company matched 401k
- Paid time off + paid holidays + paid volunteer time
- Diversity alliance resource groups
- Employee stock purchase program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Charitable gift matching
- Job required equipment & services will be provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.