Executive Assistant Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring an ExecutiveAdministrative Assistant to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved! This role will work in-person in our Draper, Utah office 3 days a week.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: A team of administrative professionals dedicated to continuously providing superior support to our business units and leaders. At a company that values people above all else and does the right thing period, the administrative team is engaged cross-functionally in all-aspects of the organization to ensure we are constantly delivering. We love to have fun, love to do what is right, and fundamentally love what we get to do here at Progressive Leasing!
YOU ARE: A detail oriented administrative rockstar that loves assisting others that have a direct impact on the success of our organization. This person will be responsible for a broad range of tactical administrative support activities including, but not limited to, email & calendar management, executive travel, expense reporting, event planning, correspondence and other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will have had prior experience supporting senior level leaders, where discretion and sensitivity are of critical importance and managing multiple priorities is required, as well as adapting to change.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, eliminating roadblocks while following through to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Marshal resources (people, material and support) to accomplish initiatives; orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; use resources effectively and efficiently
- Provide confidential administrative support, while facilitating cooperation and communication with internal business leaders and external parties
- Demonstrate continuous effort to streamline processes, decrease turn-around times and work cooperatively with others to provide quality service
- Assist with travel arrangements and expense reports
- Exhibit high proficiency with full MS Office Suite, as well as the ability to utilize other software programs, technologies, digital and mobile communication tools, etc. as needed
- 2+ years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant, Coordinator or Assistant to a VP and above in a multi-faceted corporate environment
- Superior written and oral communication skills, exceptional professionalism and a high-comfort level when dealing with confidential situations
- Proven ability to successfully coordinate multiple schedules and produce accurate work despite frequent interruptions
- Prior experience prioritizing multiple tasks, working effectively in a fast-paced environment while meeting short deadlines
- Excellent work ethic, self-driven, motivated, collaborative and committed
- Prior experience dealing diplomatically with internal and external partners demonstrating good judgement within the scope of authority
- Demonstrated track record of identifying administrative and/or operational gaps and challenges with practiced ability to implement or recommend solutions
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.