Fraud AgentApply Now Draper, UT
We are looking for Fraud Agents to help Progressive mitigate fraudulent activity during the lease creation phase of our customer life cycle in our Draper, UT office! To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the drive and ability to identify patterns or anomalies and take appropriate actions when such patterns differ from expectations. A successful agent will not only monitor and review high-risk lease applications, but will also be able to effectively communicate findings and actions to management. The position also necessitates interaction with external and internal parties to explore, train and implement anti-fraud procedures and best practices.
The Fraud Agent will be responsible for reviewing lease applications classified as high risk and making recommendations in real time. The Fraud Agent will be required to interact across departments to communicate approval requirements to merchant partners and customers.
What You’ll Do:
- Review high-risk lease applications for potential fraud issues in real time
- Construct rules implemented through our fraud management platform for continued monitoring and prevention of fraud ring activity
- Collaborate with third-party stakeholders to organize, research, and enforce fraud prevention efforts
- Communicate findings of investigations with both external and internal stakeholders
- Educate relevant parties concerning fraud risk and fraud prevention techniques and strategies
- Analyze transactional and customer records to link unidentified transactions and accounts to known fraudulent activity
- Identify trends and help to determine strategies to mitigate emerging threats
- Work with legal and compliance teams to ensure that confirmed instances of fraud are appropriately documented and resolved with legal authorities, if applicable
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 1-2 years' experience in a customer service and/or merchant support role
- 1-2 years’ experience in a in fraud investigations, disputes, and/or fraud exposure preferred
- Excellent attention to detail, especially regarding application documentation (i.e. bank documents and government issued identification)
- Ability to effectively communicate with various departments, retailers, and customers
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Lease Processing a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.