Front-End Implementation Consultant (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive,Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A highly skilled individual with experience in front end development and implementations. In addition to your technical skills you have a passion for working with customers, helping to define project scopes, guiding customers through the installation process, and assisting in troubleshooting and testing, You have experience guiding customers through an implementation and certification process in order to accelerate our time-to-market and ensure we provide best-in-class solutions.
- Converse with retailers to gain business insights to formulate the appropriate solution that meets their business needs
- Guide retail technical resources through the integration process, specifically related to installing Progressive Leasing’s newest technology on merchant websites.
- Escalate project issues & risks to leadership and key stakeholders
- Complete administrative tasks and contribute to team initiatives and internal projects as assigned
- Problem-solving and critical thinking – you are able to analyze complex problems and come up with innovative solutions
- Communication and collaboration – you communicate effectively (verbal and written) and work collaboratively with customers as well as cross functionally with internal stakeholders.
- Knowledge of front-end development – you have an understanding of HTML, CSS, and the Document Object Model (DOM) helps create interactive and engaging user interfaces.
- Experience with popular front-end frameworks and libraries. – Knowledge of React, Vue, and Angular helps build complex web applications more effectively
- Familiarity with server-side programming - Knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, and database technologies helps create dynamic and scalable web applications.
- Knowledge of software development best practices - you understand key best practices such as version control, testing, debugging, and code optimization.
- Experience reviewing logs and other troubleshooting methodologies.
- Application support and basic development experience, specifically related to web development and API Calls
- Familiarity with popular ecommerce platforms – Shopify, Magento, Woocommerce Specifically focused on customization not basic out of the box set ups.
- Experience with retail, ecommerce, or related industries preferred.
- 2+ years of experience with Software Implementation
- 2+ years of customer and stakeholder management
- Experience speaking with to both small and large groups and managing challenging conversations
- Familiarity with APIs, web services, SOAP, REST, SQL
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of Agile principles and Scrum
- Solid project management and organization skills with an emphasis on attention to detail, results and action orientation
- Proven experience effectively prioritizing your workload to meet deadlines and work objectives
- Excellent interpersonal skills including emotional intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- Similar titles or roles may include: Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer or Sales Solution Architect/Engineer
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.