Full Stack Software EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
Do you see binary while you dream, or think of programming first and coffee second when someone says Java? Would you take the red pill? If so, then Progressive Leasing has an amazing opportunity! We are currently seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer to join our development team, and need someone who is committed to creating high-quality, stable, and fluid applications.
We are rapidly implementing new projects taking a modern, full stack approach using Angular, NodeJS and ServiceStack with .NET and .NET Core.
We’ve established a friendly and collaborative development environment where all contributions are valued and rewarded. Innovation and creativity are of paramount importance, in order to take our platforms to the next level. If you want to help refine processes and technologies in a constructive and collaborative environment, this is the place for you!
What You'll Do:
- You will play a very active role in the design and decision making for our applications. Progressive respects new ideas and innovation and we are empowered to run with ideas
- Every engineer plays a part in the development and evolution of our technology roadmap. We try out new and exciting technologies and contribute to product evaluations as we select new tools and build software to deploy in our environments
- Collaborate and participate in pair programming; we all work on problems together
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Significant and position-appropriate experience in software development across the applications stack (particularly Angular and C#)
- Broad experience across technologies, stacks, and programming languages
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Experience with automated build and deployment tools (Yeoman, Gulp, Grunt, Bower, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience with package management (npm, yarn, nuget, etc.)
- Experience with .Net Core recommended
- Experience with Agile methodologies as part of a scrum team
- Familiarity with database structures and SQL
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture, APIs, JSON marshalling, etc. (ServiceStack especially desirable)
- Familiarity with dependency injection
- Familiarity with Git in controlled workflows with code review and topic branches
- Strong UX skills and a good sense for visual and interaction design
- Familiarity with PHP and Drupal CMS a plus, but not required
- Background in financial services software is a plus
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.