Group Product Manager - API IntegrationsApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to continue and strengthen that transformation. This position combines both individual contribution with team leadership.You will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand retailer/customer needs, create our product vision and then execute. The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage all store-based custom retailer integrations
- Own internal business processes that address both project prioritization and project assignment
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to a group of product managers
- Coordinate organizational communication for team roadmap and performance
- Work with retail partner counterparts and development teams to define business solutions and system requirements
- Establish a flexible timeline for how a retailer can implement Progressive within their business process
- Participate in planning and development work, in collaboration with product development teams, to ensure timely delivery of market leading solutions
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Analyze performance of product features
- Develop, in collaboration with Marketing, strategies and materials to support Sales product knowledge
- Maintain strong communication channels with Sales, Marketing, Development, and other functional departments
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in full life cycle SaaS product panagement
- 3+ years of experience in leaderhship of SaaS product teams
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs
- Exceptional skills in executive presentations, work collaboration, understanding of business challenges
- Passion for leading strategy development and ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences.
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in either IT, Engineering, or Math related field is required
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.