Group Product ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
At Progressive Leasing, we pride ourselves in providing retail software that is transforming the way retailers do business. We’re looking for a Group Product Manager to continue and strengthen that transformation. This position combines both individual contribution with team leadership.You will work closely with multiple stakeholders to understand retailer/customer needs, create our product vision and then execute. The role will also require effective communication of objectives, timing, and obstacles.
What You'll Do:
- Oversee and manage all customer payment products and services
- Own internal business processes that address both product prioritization and project assignment
- Provide strategic and tactical leadership to a group of product managers specializing in ERP, accounting, and financial software
- Coordinate organizational communication for team roadmap and performance
- Work with finance and accounting partner counterparts and development teams to define business solutions and system requirements
- Incorporate finance and accounting best practices into products and services including ledger software and ERP systems.
- Participate in planning and development work, in collaboration with product development teams, to ensure timely delivery of market leading solutions
- Rapidly and clearly escalate critical obstacles
- Analyze performance of product features
- Maintain strong communication channels with Sales, Marketing, Development, and other functional departments
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years experience in full life cycle SaaS product management
- 3+ years of experience in leadership of SaaS product teams
- Background and experience in finance and accounting is a must
- Strong understanding of technical systems and APIs
- Exceptional skills in executive presentations, work collaboration, understanding of business challenges
- Strong business acumen: demonstrated experience with finance and accounting principles.
- Passion for leading strategy development and ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to write and present effectively to a variety of audiences.
- High-integrity ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field required.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.