HR Automation EngineerApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is searching for a HR Automation Engineer who is ready to be an instrumental player in driving HR technology to new heights; establishing cutting-edge enhancements to the employee experience through various systems. This position will be a critical member of our ITSM Team, so if you’ve been searching for a tailormade position that will highlight your unique mash-up of tech skills and HR knowledge – we’d love to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone who is confident that they can take the most complex business challenges and systematically configure them into a comprehensive, yet simple and user-friendly interface.
What You'll Do:
- Develop and support the Employee Service Center within ServiceNow, owning the HR Service Delivery application
- Support with the development and testing of new features using various HR related systems, including but not limited to; ADP, SilkRoad, StandOut, iCIMS, etc.
- Seek improvements to existing systems, suggesting enhancements and streamlining functionality
- Streamline and simplify the digital/online employee experience for various HR applications and systems
- Collaborate with internal teams and external partners on various projects; providing support, application development and standardization
- 3 + years of ServiceNow development experience
- Familiarity with the HR Service Management Module
- 3+ years of implementation and strong working knowledge of HR related systems (such as Payroll, Applicant Tracking Systems, Performance Management tools, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of various HR Functions
- 2+ years’ experience with all phases of the technology implementation life-cycle (designing, developing, going live, testing).
- Strong software integration experience
- Currently working in a tech-centric, fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines
- Proven ability to work successfully on projects that have high-level exposure, which may require presentation/public speaking skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills are required (oral and written, including communicating effectively with others)
- Ability to learn and support new technologies and train others
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering or equivalent experience
- To make the cut – you must be; energetic, highly motivated, self-starter, detail oriented, adaptable, resourceful, solution focused
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.