Implementation Project Manager (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is hiring an Implementation Project Manager (Remote) as part of the Retailer Solutions team. This critical group is focused on delivering essential solutions that empower our retailer partners to better serve their customers.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
As an Implementation Project Manager within the Retailer Solutions team, you will be responsible for ensuring thorough, efficient, and timely execution of implementation projects. You will achieve this through managing deliverables and their respective dates, ensuring that key milestones are reported and tracked. You will facilitate project meetings while capturing updates and organizing/distributing those project details to key stakeholders. You will also align project plan templates with our implementation go-to-market certification process in order to accelerate our time-to-market and ensure we provide best-in-class solutions.
- 3+ years of experience of SAAS Software Implementation Project Manager
- 3+ years of client and stakeholder management including presentations to both small and large groups and managing challenging conversations
- Familiarity with JIRA and Confluence
- Work experience in a highly regulated financial services industry (banking/insurance/finance)
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent experience)
- PMP certification a plus
- Excellent project management and organization skills
- Extreme attention to detail
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.