Information Security Analyst - Technology Compliance (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is currently seeking a high energy technology professional looking to expand their career in the security space as an Information Security Analyst - Technology Compliance (Remote). An ideal candidate will have a strong technology background and possess top notch communication, collaboration, and organizational skills. In this role you will be a member of a security team focused on delivering governance, risk, and compliance initiatives. This role will provide you with the opportunity to bring your skills to a growing team while being provided opportunities to learn and develop your security career.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
- Assist in the testing
- Assist in the testing and design of technology controls
- Collaborate with business and technology leaders to ensure the successful remediation of identified security weaknesses
- Contribute to the design and improvement of team processes and procedures
- Evaluate security controls to confirm there is adequate coverage of requirements from standards, policies, regulation, contracts, etc.
- Collaborate with external auditors to ensure security assessments are completed and compliance certifications achieved annually
- Demonstrate our security capabilities to business partners by responding to security assessments
- Work with policy owners to ensure policies adequately cover compliance and regulatory obligations
- Evaluate third parties for security risks stemming from the services they provide
- Identify and meticulously manage information security risks
- Support the ongoing management and operations of a cybersecurity risk management program
- Provide analysis and continuous improvement of the GRC tool capability through lifecycle management best practices
- Ability to administrate technology solutions (firewalls, WAFs, databases, user endpoints, anti-virus, MDM applications, servers, etc.)
- General understanding of TCP/IP, the OSI model, DNS, HTTP, VPN, and routing/switching technologies
- Knowledge of endpoint security technologies such as antivirus, HIPS, FIM, etc.
- General understanding of security standards (PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2) and frameworks (NIST CSF, NIST 800-53, etc.)
- Knowledge of secure configuration management across multiple platforms
- Solid understanding of security best practices and defense in depth strategies
- Usable understanding of Python or other scripting languages
- SQL and database management skills
- Solid understanding of information security risk management strategies
- General understanding of threats to include common attack vectors and methodologie
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Information security industry recognized certification (GSEC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA, etc.)
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, lifelong learner and self-starter
- Clear on responsibilities yet flexible and willing to “carry water” during times of ambiguity
- Associate's Degree with 2+ years of overall information security and/or technology operations experience (or a Bachelor's Degree with some industry experience)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing(NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000 retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more atProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.