Information Security Analyst - Technology ComplianceApply Now Draper, UT
We are currently seeking a high energy technology professional looking to expand their career in the security space. An ideal candidate will have a strong technology background and possess top notch communication, collaboration, and organizational skills. In this role you will be a member of a security team focused on testing the effectiveness of security controls deployed in the organization. This role will provide you with the opportunity to bring your skills to a growing team while being provided opportunities to learn and develop your security career.
What You'll Do:
- Validate the effectiveness of security features as they relate to the technologies and processes used throughout the business
- Collaborate with various business units as part of testing practices (I.e., Sales, operations, finance, legal, technology, etc.)
- Contribute to the design and improvement of team processes and procedures
- Evaluate security controls to confirm there is adequate coverage of requirements from standards, policies, regulation, contracts, etc.
- Provide feedback for on enhancements for weak security controls
- Review and enhance security policies, procedures, standards, etc.
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to effectively meet deadlines
- Ability to administrate technology solutions (e.g., firewalls, WAFs, databases, user endpoints, anti-virus, MDM applications, servers, etc.)
- General understanding of TCP/IP, the OSI model, DNS, HTTP, VPN, and routing/switching technologies
- Knowledge of endpoint security technologies; e.g., antivirus, HIPS, FIM, etc.
- Knowledge of secure configuration management across multiple platforms
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, lifelong learner and self-starter
- Clear on responsibilities yet flexible and willing to “carry water” during times of ambiguity
Preferred Experience and qualifications:
- Industry related Associate of Science /Associate of Arts preferred with 2+ years of overall information security and/or technology operations experience (or Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Arts with some industry experience)
- General understanding of security standards and frameworks (I.e., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, SOC2, etc., NIST CSF, NIST 800-53)
- Solid understanding of security best practices and defense in depth strategies
- Solid understanding of information security risk management strategies
- Information security industry recognized certification(s) preferred – (Examples: GSEC, CISSP, CRISC, CISA)
- General understanding of threats to include common attack vectors and methodologies
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.