Lead Analytics DevOps Engineer (Remote) Draper, Utah
As a Lead Analytics DevOps Engineer (Remote), you will bring DevOps expertise to the analytics engineering team. You will form part of the analytics engineering organization responsible for enabling innovation through data exploration.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
You will be at the forefront of this rapidly evolving field and working closely with other specialists in the data & analytics space (Data Analysts, Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Machine Learning Engineers). Most importantly, you’ll be part of a team that forms the backbone of a fast-growing company at the forefront of an exciting, growing industry.
- Proactively collaborate with analytics data engineers to automate deployment, testing, and monitoring
- Provide automation and DevOps expertise to the wider engineering team
- Mentor data engineers in best practices and principals of automation
- Scale data platform systems through automation and implementing changes that improve reliability and performance
- Implement components necessary for data engineering teams to achieve a fully automated CI/CD process
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, etc.)
- 5+ years of professional experience in software engineering and/or DevOps
- 1+ years of hands-on experience in cloud environments such as Azure
- Expertise in build and deployment automation tools such as Jenkins, Docker, and Terraform
- Generalized understanding of systems and technical architectures (including networking, compute, and storage)
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- Work in a self-directed but not isolated manner
- Passion for automation and eliminating manual engineering labor
- Technically curious and ready to learn new tools to help implement automation across the analytics engineering organization
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation; Eligible for STI + LTI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.