Lead Information Security Engineer Draper, Utah
The Lead Security Engineer provides consulting and guidance to our business partners on enterprise-wide security solutions and architecture for the purpose of securing the enterprise. This role will be a trusted advisor to ensure technical solutions meet secure design principles and that security is embedded in all technical enterprise architectural designs and roadmaps. Documentation, technical aptitude and an innate curiosity are key components of this role.
This role will help drive consultation and collaboration with teams along with identification, evaluation, and delivery of key initiatives with those teams. With experience in multiple technology platforms, the Security Engineer will evaluate solutions and designs and create design artifacts for long-term strategies.
- Lead the specification, design, and support of identity, privileged access, and secrets management initiatives and processes
- Create high-level conceptual and logical security architecture plans, roadmaps and designs for the security technology portfolio
- Provide consultation in the specification, design, and implementation of technical solutions in the enterprise to ensure alignment with enterprise security architecture
- Interface directly with technical personnel to provide consultation and direction on Information Security concepts, policies, standards, and procedures
- Proactively identify opportunities in current designs and implementations that do not adhere to Information Security policies, standards, and procedures and best practices
- Provide content for the development and delivery of training pertaining to Information Security concepts to all levels of company resources
- BA/BS or 15+ years of equivalent work experience in information security and technology operations support
- Information Security industry recognized certification(s) highly desirable – CISM, CISSP, etc.
- Security product vendor specific related certifications desirable – CyberArk, BeyondTrust, Okta, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of secure design and configuration standards in a highly regulated environment
- Strong documentation and communication skills
- Strong relationship and network building skills
PREFERRED SKILLS & EXPERTISE
- In depth knowledge of identity, privileged access and secrets management principles and practices
- Experience with endpoint security technologies pertaining to the IAM space; e.g., access control, credential management, etc.
- Knowledge of Information Security program development, and roadmap design aligned to security policies, standards, guidelines, etc.
- Able to develop, document, and deliver highly technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to consolidate data from multiple sources to provide meaningful conceptual direction on design requirements focused on long-term technology planning
- Working knowledge of ITIL including new request, incident, and problem management
- Clear on responsibilities yet flexible and willing to transition during times of ambiguity
- Able to effectively give, receive, and respond to feedback
- Curious, inquisitive, innovative, lifelong learner and self-starter
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Prog Leasing, is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.