Marketing Operations SpecialistApply Now Draper, UT
We are looking for a focused and detail-oriented Marketing Operations Specialist to be a bridge between the Marketing Department, internal partners, and our retail clients. As a Marketing Operations Specialist, you will help manage the production and tracking of our marketing assets (promotional items, print collateral, email campaigns. etc), maintain inventory records, manage budget, provide regular reporting to create visibility in to investment, and engage in project-based marketing and communications activities all while maintaining and implementing Marketing Operations guidelines and procedures.
What You'll Do:
- Work collaboratively with departments and clients to communicate marketing campaign information, identify marketing materials, develop content and gather assets as needed
- Coordinate marketing initiatives and manage production of company marketing assets as needed including mailers, email campaigns and promotional items etc.
- Manage record keeping and inventory of corporate promotional items including ordering and distribution
- Manage vendor relationships
- Manage and communicate execution calendars
- Work with existing clients to provide a consistent level of service and accountability
- Work closely with marketing and our clients to ensure projects are completed as conceived and on deadline
- Ensure final products are on-brand and meet quality expectations
- Stay up-to-date on marketing trends and competitor’s marketing activities
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years of related experience in marketing operations
- Experience managing marketing assets related to print, email and promotional items
- Demonstrated experience keeping detailed record keeping of promotional items and other marketing assets
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to explain complex ideas and technologies simply
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple concurrent projects and strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field
COMPENSATION, PERKS, & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provide lease-purchase technology solutions through 26,000+ retail locations in 45 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.