Merchant Data AgentApply Now Draper, UT
Progressive Leasing is looking for a Merchant Data Agent to work on our Risk Operations team. The Merchant Data Agent will be responsible for processing merchant applications, making updates, maintaining data to ensure accuracy and efficiency within our merchant management system and survey customers to flag higher risk merchants.
What You'll Do:
- Input Data into Progressive’s merchant management system (Including new store set up and updating existing store information)
- Retrieve data from a ticketing system and other electronic platforms
- Work with the sales team to collect and map documents for merchant underwriting
- Place calls to customers to identify and flag higher risk merchants
- Identify and flag documents that may be fraudulent
- Other Duties as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer & Typing literacy/proficiency, working with multiple software applications/screens simultaneously
- Proficient knowledge with all Microsoft products, specifically Excel, and PowerPoint
- Phone Experience in a customer service/call center environment preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to interact confidently and professionally with Customers
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent.
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.