Operations - Employee Engagement CoordinatorApply Now Draper, UT
Operations - Employee Engagement Coordinator
We are searching for an Employee Engagement Coordinator in Draper, Utah, reporting to the Director of Operations. This role will be responsible for the creation, planning, and execution of employee engagement and Operations recognition initiatives for the Operations team. We are looking for a candidate who will put people first by advocating and supporting all Operations employees as well as creating opportunities to make Progressive Leasing a great place to work!
What You’ll Do:
- Plan and execute the Operations Recognition Program for 900+ employees including coordinating monthly, quarterly, and annual events, meetings, luncheons and offsite activities
- Partner with Ops leaders to identify and implement key engagement drivers and organize the support required to drive targeted key results
- Coordinate employee engagement initiatives and actively implement improvements from engagement surveys
- Develop communication strategies that promote engagement that involve employees at all levels
- Drive results through the development and implementation of employee contests and programs
- Document employees and events by capturing photos and videos
- Execute administrative duties (e.g. ordering gift cards or SWAG, booking events specifics, completing expense reports, and managing a budget)
- Other responsibilities as assigned
Minimum Experience & Qualifications
- 3+ years of employee engagement, administrative, or event planning experience for a large organization
- Experience coordinating and planning large-scale events is highly preferred
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong organizational, problem solving and multitasking skills
- Proficiency with multimedia software, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel software
- Strong communication skills along with a high level of composure and professionalism
COMPENSATION, PERKS, & BENEFITS:
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.