Partner Marketing Specialist (Remote) Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Partner Marketing Specialist (Remote) to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: A team of marketing and branding experts that are crucial to the branding excellence and world-class experience that we provide to our customers. Progressive Leasing is known for the high-quality assistance that we provide, and we love to continuously pursue excellence and compassion in all that we do! We are dedicated to creating a culture of belonging, inclusion, diversity, and equity in our teams and celebrate each individual contributions and uniqueness.
YOU ARE: A creative and driven marketing guru that loves building a brand. The Partner Marketing Specialist will closely integrate themselves into partner marketing operations and build close relationships with key retail partners, along with internal cross functional teams. Internally you will work with Brand Marketing, CRM, Compliance, Sales, E-Commerce and Product teams to develop, plan, and deliver impactful campaigns intended to drive new user acquisition, repeat usage, and total life-time value. The Partner Marketing Manager should feel comfortable working across several different product categories and feel comfortable presenting to senior level executives.
- Act as the main point of contact for all marketing touch points for Retail Partner & Progressive’s internal marketing team
- Work closely with Retail Partners to develop overall marketing strategy and execute a variety of co-marketing campaigns across multiple retail channels
- Help identify campaign objectives driven by business goals focused on acquisition, engagement, awareness and lease origination
- Build clear messaging and campaign testing plans within the Retail Partner channels
- Work with internal and external cross functional teams to develop go to market plans, and track and measure program success
- Use industry knowledge and research to forecast marketing opportunities that drive business goals
- Partner with cross-functional internal teams to drive process efficiencies and share findings to advise future-state
- Own the creation, development, and innovation of campaign creative and collateral
- Nurture relationships across the merchant organization
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or similar field preferred. MBA preferred
- Strong working knowledge of retail, experience working with and leading execution at large, national retailers
- Strong working knowledge of marketing strategy and channel experience (in-store, digital, TV, radio, etc.)
- Strong, detail oriented, project management skills
- Strong, storytelling, speaking, and presentation skills
- Strong understanding of B2B marketing, retail/shopper marketing, both online and offline
- Strong understanding of Ecommerce best practices
- Strong understanding of shopper behaviors and trends
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Positive attitude and results-oriented work ethic
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.