Product Analyst (Remote) Draper, Utah
Do you like working with data to tell compelling stories used to drive customer experience and product decisions? Progressive Leasing is hiring a remote Product Analyst that will report to the Senior Director of Product Strategy. You will be part of the Product Strategy team and work cross functionally with other teams within the company in order to achieve goals and objectives.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our office locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
The Product Analyst is charged with providing data-driven insights and strategic recommendations to shape the future of the lease-to-own experience for our customers and will support the product organization by focusing on measuring customer experience, engagement, and behavior to help improve product performance and support strategic customer experience projects.
- Strategize and be an integral part of defining and leading vision and strategy for Progressive Leasing’s customers in partnership with the product, sales, marketing, and operations teams
- Own the strategy, measurement, and understanding of the customer experience with our products across all channels
- Bring forward the voice of the customer to the organization to ensure that Progressive Leasing delivers the best possible customer experience
- Overall successful team members typically possess four characteristics: Curiosity, Enthusiasm, Creativity, and Empathy
- Create and tell stories from data: Find meaningful insights from large data sets and assigned analytical assignments and succinctly summarize and present conclusions and key takeaways to others
- Develop deep analytical insights around the overall customer experience and how product impacts the customer journey
- Define, build, analyze and monitor new KPIs that inform product strategy
- Data-driven mindset with 2+ years' experience doing quantitative analysis or customer research
- Highly motivated, result-oriented self-starter who can deliver results with minimal guidance
- Experience making data driven recommendations to the product organization on how to improve the customer’s experience and business performance
- Ability to build and support dashboards that become tools for product teams and other departments
- Experience training end-users in any functionality of dashboard and schedule regular follow-ups with them
- Familiar with automation and streamlining projects and reports that are commonly recurring
- Understanding of the Progressive Leasing business, product strategy, data, and tools
- Data spelunking experience: Generate questions and analysis that drive the business forward
- Experience with manipulating and analyzing large complex data sets for both adhoc analysis and presentation
- Fluent in SQL and Excel including query writing and statistical analysis
- Experience in visualization tools to help drive data adoption and knowledge across an organization
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, or other quantitative discipline
- Experience at a software technology company, in tech, finance, consulting or related industry a plus
- Familiarity with data warehousing, architecture, pipeline and ETL concepts/tools preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.