Product Design ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
Product Design Managers at Progressive Leasing are excited about taking on challenges and solving problems. They’re passionate, positive and capable of making complex things simple for our customers. Our managers are part of the overall Design leadership team and help define and implement our overall Design strategy. Design Managers bring out the best in the individuals they lead. They understand the motivations and needs of their team members as well as business opportunities and align them for the greatest positive impact.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with product marketers, designers, copywriters, engineers, producers, animators, project managers, and stakeholders on a daily basis to execute first-class work
- Represent Design at a senior level with various other cross-functional teams
- Bring exceptional creative thought and craft to the work
- Demonstrate strong strategic thinking and attention to detail
- Motivate, organize and execute creatively and meticulously
- Create product and brand consistency
- Manage a small team of designers, looking to mentor and help grow their careers
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of design experience, 2+ years of managing design teams
- Expertise in utilizing the Design Thinking methodology to build great consumer products
- Experience with composition, typography, color, and imagery
- Mastery of Sketch, XD, Figma, or similar UI design tool
- Strong visual design, branding, and storytelling experience
- Portfolio demonstrating ability to implement a combination of strategic, conceptual and design skills creating original, persuasive and visually compelling work
- Solid understanding of web, responsive design, email, video, and animation
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Quarterly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at http://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.