Product Manager Draper, Utah
Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Product Manager to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A highly skilled technical product manager with a background in managing exceptional customer experience products. You have a passion for utilizing data to solve problems, innovate and create products that delight our customers. You will have strong foundational product management skills and are a self starter. You are a strong communicator and are able to align your designer, engineering team and stakeholders to deliver solutions on time.
- Demonstrated ability to solve difficult problems by bringing innovative solutions
- Use sound judgement to assess risks and provide well-structured, data-informed, and written narratives
- Proven ability to engage with engineers, designers, peers and company leaders in a constructive and collaborative relationship
- Develop and maintain a product roadmap by meeting with internal and external stakeholders including retailers and consumers
- Lead cross functional initiatives to identify business problems, mitigate risk, and validate proposed solutions through customer and market research
- Define use cases, features, requirements and acceptance criteria that articulate desired product functionality
- Establish in partnership with dependent teams an iterative release schedule that delivers value and features to customers, on time and as promised
- Manage stakeholder expectations and communicate timelines, blockers, successes, and failures in a clear manner
- Analyze performance of product features
- Establish buy-in at all levels of the organization and maintain strong communication channels with various functional areas
- 4+ years' of experience in software Product Management
- Experience in Platform as a Service products
- Experience working with data science to innovate on products
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Exceptional communication skills: listening, speaking, collaborating, and proven ability to write/present effectively to a variety of audiences
- High-integrity and ambition to relentlessly pursue the best possible product and service
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate, self-direct, and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Passion and desire for innovating exciting new products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Customer journey experience
- Mobile & web based product experience
- Risk product experience
- Experience working in a FinTech
- Competitive Compensation; Elibible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.