Quality Assurance Analyst (Infrastructure Team)Apply Now Draper, UT
Progressive is blazing a path at the intersection of Leasing and Technology and we have an exciting new opening for a Quality Assurance Analyst specializing with Infrastructure in our Draper, Utah office.
The Quality Assurance Analyst is a key position on the IT team reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance. The Quality Assurance Analyst is an advocate as well as a tester of infrastructure changes. You will support the infrastructure team by; developing reusable and precise test specification cases, processes, and standards. You will also be responsible for developing and executing manual and automated tests, investigate and assist in problem analysis, and resolution of delivered infrastructure changes.
What You'll Do:
- Participate in the design and development of a common, scalable, reusable, easy-to-maintain, and effective testing platform and execution framework
- Provide QA insight and expertise to help the Infrastructure group better deploy and manage solutions for network, compute, storage, and telephony environments
- Contribute to the adoption and success of continuous integration and common testing practices
- Execute QA processes and maintain an exceptional the level of quality, efficiency, and effectiveness in the deliverables of each change iteration
- Embrace a culture of accountability for ensuring system has minimal defects and adheres to company standards, including tracking test coverage and performance while investigation and understanding any production changes
- Develop and manage a QA lab environment and lab for the purpose of proving releasable changes.
- Perform all aspects of quality assurance during the sprint cycles
- Aid and support the process of diagnosing production issues and replicating problems to drive resolution
- Communicate clearly and support an environment for clear communication, cooperation, collaboration, and conflict resolution
- Assist with regular and timely network maintenance, backup and upgrades of systems
- All other duties as required
- Self-driven with superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks
- Innovative, creative, and constantly looking for ways to deliver
- Excited to work in an environment where people genuinely care about each other their projects, and Progressive.
- You like the fact that our people genuinely care about each other, their projects and Progressive. They go out of their way to educate and support each other. There are brilliant people with great ideas throughout the company
- Open to having your projects reviewed and commented on by cross functional groups that aim to constructively have dialogue and provide helpful feedback
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- More than three years of previous network and/or server administration experience, preferably virtualization
- Experience/understanding of switches, routers, firewalls
- Knowledge/experience with load balancers
- Knowledge of databases and business intelligence.
- Experience with VoIP systems
- Knowledge of virtual network infrastructure
- Three or more years’ experience working with business leaders, team members, and end users on a daily/weekly basis
- Familiarity with methodologies like agile or scrum
- Experience with Bug Tracking/Reporting/Escalation
- Exceptional English language written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is required
- Demonstrated ability to self-motivate and be flexible within a fast-paced environment
- Team player with a proactive biasand optimistic outlook
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Founded in 1999, Progressive Leasing, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s Inc. [NYSE: AAN], is a steadily growing company, already surpassing $1B in revenue. Our scalable customer payment software products provides lease-purchase technology solutions through 16,000+ retail locations in 46 states.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business. All new hires must pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug test