Quality Assurance Manager - Call Center Operations (Remote) Draper, Utah
We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Manager in our Glendale, AZ office or our Draper, UT office. The Quality Assurance Manager position is a cross-functional role on the Operations Support team that reports to the Director of Operations Support.
This role can be performed remotely anywhere in the US or from one of our locations in Draper, UT or Glendale, AZ.
As a Quality Assurance Manager within the Operations team, you and your team will be responsible to mitigate risks and provide insights that drive a world-class customer and employee experience. You will achieve this by utilizing technology to independently monitor customer interactions and business process to ensure the alignment and execution of stated business strategies and documented policies and procedures.
- Work with business partners and leaders to develop, design, and execute an assortment of quality testing and monitoring strategies
- Monitor, provide reporting and analysis on, and recommendations to improve critical performance metrics to drive employee empowerment and customer engagement and loyalty
- Execute project plans with milestones (i.e., iterative deliveries) to ensure scope, business value, stakeholders, cost, estimated timelines, risks and constraints are understood and met
- Oversee the inspection of key business controls and required attestations
- Drive efficiency and performance metrics to achieve operational objectives and key results
- Organize, direct and manage employees
- Mentor, coach, and develop management staff
- Support key initiatives and partnerships designed to advance Progressive Leasing’s business
- Establish and maintain professional business relations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high level of coordination, communication, and cross-functional alignment objectives and to bring greater exposure to the Progressive Leasing brand
- Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- 4+ years of customer-facing strategy management experience required
- High-integrity and initiative, focused on driving consistent results with a high level of empathy for customers and employees
- Highly collaborative with excellent political savvy and business acumen to champion and lead solutions throughout the organization
- Strong program management skills and data-driven decision making
- Keen attention to detail, commitment to quality, critical thinking, and exceptional judgment
- Ability to move from high-level strategy to detailed execution
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient with all Microsoft products, specifically Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and other project managing tools
- Experience leading in an omni-channel contact center environment
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive Compensation + Eligible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Time
- Diversity Alliance Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job Required Equipment & Services Will Be Provided
WHO WE ARE
Progressive Leasing (NYSE: PRG) is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The Company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit challenged consumers. Over the last 20+ years, Progressive Leasing’s alternative lease-purchase options have helped millions of customers with less than perfect credit acquire needed items with ease. Progressive partners with 30,000retail stores, helping to drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more at ProgLeasing.com.
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.