Sales Enablement - Program ManagerApply Now Draper, UT
The Sales Enablement – Program Manager, under the direction of the Director of Business Enablement, will help build, develop and execute the strategy for sales development and external customer training at Progressive Leasing. The ideal candidate will have the ability to apply sound learning principles, agile methods, learning technology and program management skills together in the design, development and maintenance of sales and customer learning programs.
You will work with sales leaders, product teams and cross functional departments across the organization to design, develop, and deliver high quality blended learning solutions to improve operational efficiency, sales skills, product knowledge and management skills to drive business performance. You will create comprehensive curriculums, content and programs to support team development, new hire onboarding, role specific training, product knowledge and go-to-market content. You will work as a part of the Sales Enablement team to evaluate the efficacy of our learning initiatives, build new strategies based on feedback and analysis, and evolve existing training.
What you’ll do:
- Applying adult learning principles, design, create and develop, update and improve learning solutions to meet learning objectives. Accommodate a variety of learning styles for internal and external audiences and on-the-job application
- Participate in cross-functional team to assess the opportunity areas within each customer to better meet business objectives and then amend training programs to align with goals
- Develops learning content (e.g., New Hire, customers, managers) to support strategic initiatives and improve competencies and proactively identify course enhancements to meet evolving business needs
- Prepares and/or leads learning sessions to increase the Field Teams’ understanding of product, marketplace, solutions, process and access to knowledge as well as compliance and competitor trends
- Ensures all content and materials fully comply with Company guidelines and are approved through all appropriate channels
- Design and facilitate training sessions at annual conferences, customer locations and events
- Manages competing priorities and adapts to changes in project timelines, urgency, or compliance constraints
- Develops and implements short- and long-term project plans and meets objectives, milestones, and deliverables for multiple projects
- Leverages knowledge of business objectives, strategies, and operational procedures to effectively meet business and learning goal.
- Leads partnerships across the business to drive communication and identify mutually beneficial needs
- Builds relationships throughout multiple stakeholder channels to gain support for preferred approaches and strategies
- Communicates effectively across the organization to spread awareness and knowledge about resources, products and educational opportunities
- Experienced as a Blended Learning Architect - Instructor Led Training (ILT), Computer Based Training (CBT), and Webinar Training
- Ability to apply sound learning principles, agile methods, learning technology and program management skills together in the design, development and maintenance of learning programs
- Critical thinking. You must understand the end goal of a learning module and design courses that get learners to the end goal as quickly and effectively as possible, focusing on retention and adoption of first principles
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- 5+ years of experience designing learning programs; at least 3 years relevant training and facilitation experience
- 3+ years of sales enablement/effectiveness experience
- Experience building a company-wide learning organization infrastructure
- Experience designing and delivering leadership development programs, focused on building core sales leadership capabilities
- Ability to translate leadership and communications knowledge into an exceptional classroom experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Ability to interact with all levels in an organization, from entry to C-level
- Advanced Degree in Learning and Development, Organizational Management or related field a plus
Compensation, Perks, & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits – Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service On-site Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does notdiscriminatein any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.