Sales Operations - Data AnalystApply Now Draper, UT
As a Sales Operations - Data Analyst, you will be responsible for the supporting sales staff through insights and analytics. You will need to learn and gain a full understanding of Progressive Leasing's business relating to our sales team, customers, partners, and operational/financial performance. You will capture, illustrate, and present on data driven insights related to sales performance. You will be responsible for providing a cross-functional forecast, assisting in setting accurate sales quotas, and providing territory management. You will leverage strong technical skills and creative thinking to solve problems and make quantitative decisions. You will communicate the forecast and insights with the Sales Team and Executives on a regular basis.
What You'll Do:
- Provide business leaders with data driven insights while tracking sales performance
- Assist in the quota setting process to accurately set sales quotas and tracking attainment
- Create interactive data visualizations that allow business stakeholders to make data driven decisions to adjust quickly to performance and market trends
- Develop and run forecasting models to provide business leaders with accurate sales projections
- Present and deliver valuable insights to company executives and sales teams
Minimum Experience & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in business related field, or equivalent experience
- 1+ years' experience in an analytical role
- Ability to communicate clearly to company executives
- Expert Excel knowledge including the use of pivot tables, v-lookups, etc
- Working knowledge of SQL and/or ability to learn quickly
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc
- Strong quantitative analytical abilities
- Track record of achieving business results through creative problem solving and careful implementation
- Experience in Retail Sales is preferred but not required
Compensation, Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Compensation with Monthly Bonus Potential
- Full Health Benefits - Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401k, Paid Time Off and Tuition Reimbursement
- Full Service Gym, Game and Lounge Area, Basketball Court
- Free Healthy Snacks and Refreshments
- Subsidized Public Transit
- Fun and Relaxed Work Environment
WHO IS PROGRESSIVE LEASING?
Prog Leasing LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Aaron’s, Inc (NYSE: AAN), is the largest and longest-tenured virtual lease-to-own provider in the United States. The company’s mission is to provide simple and affordable purchase options for credit-challenged consumers. Over the last 19+ years, Progressive Leasing’s fair and transparent NO CREDIT NEEDED lease-to-own option has helped millions of customers and their families, even if they have less-than-perfect credit or an inability to pay for their purchase upfront. Progressive has also helped more than 27,000 retail stores drive increased revenue and improve customer satisfaction. Learn more athttp://www.progleasing.com.
Progressive Leasing does not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.